Study In Canada

Why study in Canada?

Canada has been consistently rated as one of the best countries to live in by the United Nations. Canada also boasts of being the worlds second largest country in terms of natural and oil resources. It is particularly known for its education system, high life expectancy and low crime and violence rates. All these factors combined make it a desirable relocation country for prospective students. Its close proximity to the US also increases its attractiveness to pursue job opportunities.

Many of Canada’s universities and other education institutes are spread out and located in both rural and urban areas of the country. Additionally, Canadian universities are primarily funded by the public and monitored by the federal or provincial governments. As a result, the education in the country is considered to be of the highest quality despite the location of the institutes.

Canadian education plethora of qualifications ranging from certificates to diplomas/degrees are highly regarded worldwide making Canada a top destination for students globally. Canada is a country that encourages immigration and in general, diversity in culture and people. A wide variety of the world’s ethnic groups are based in Canada. The student visa to Canada allows overseas students to study at many of its ever growing world-class Universities and Colleges. The Canadian Student visa allows students to study in Canada either at a primary, secondary, post-secondary level, or in vocational or professional level courses.

Why WVP International?

WVP International is one of the most respected student services organisations globally. We help thousands of students each year attain admission into the course and institute of their choice.

The Education Counsellors at WVP Inernational are experts in the Canadian education system. We also have offices in many major cities around the world including Toronto, Canada. This ensures that we help our clients with their post-relocation requirements when they arrive in the country. We ensure that we help you during the entire process including important decisions regarding the course and country, course application submission, visa submission, pre-departure counselling and relocation assistance.

Our team of experts can assist you with:

  • Institute and course selection
  • IELTS enrolment and preparation
  • Course enrolment
  • Bank loan assistance
  • Visa application preparation and submission
  • Scholarship application
  • Tuition fee payment
  • Pre-departure briefing and counselling
  • Post-arrival relocation assistance

Career counselling and job/sponsorship assistance

The different programs under student work permit are:-
Campus Jobs:-
As an international student you can work in Campus if:-

  • You are registered as full time student in  a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university, or a CEGEP in Quebec
  • You are registered as full time student in any Canadian private institution that run under the same rules and regulations and receive 50 % of finances from government authorities or their operations.
  • You are registered as full time student in Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees.
  • You must have valid work permit.

Off Campus Jobs:-

As an international student you can work outside the Campus if:-

  • You have valid student permit.
  • You study at participating institutions as not all institutions allow you to work off campus.
  • You have acquired satisfactory grade in the program being studied.
  • Sign a form authorizing the institution, the province, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to share your personal information
  • You have studied full time for 6 months in last 12 months preceding the work permit application
  • You are registered as full time student in participating publicly funded post-secondary educational institution or in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution.
  • You must have applied and received student work permit
  • You work not more than 20 hours per week during the academic session and full time in breaks.

The application process for Canada is defined as below:

In most cases, you must obtain a study permit if you want to study in Canada. To be eligible to study in Canada:

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees.
  • Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
  • If granted a visa you are allowed to study in Canada till you have a valid visa, you can work 20 hours per week in this period, you are also allowed to bring any dependent family.
  • This visa can also be seen as path way to other employment and permanent visas.

We are the pioneer in the field of immigration and global resettlement solutions. We provide you the most appropriate advice and support to your visa application with the help of the best immigration specialists. A certified Immigration agent will take care of your application right from reviewing the documents, filing your application to getting your Visa. World Visa Permit is not a government entity, it is a private company which initiates your visa application on your behalf. The World Visa Permit fee for Canada Student Visa is AUD 650. The government fee of CAD 125 – CAD 229 (Application Fee), CAD 125 – CAD 229 (Partner Application Fee) and CAD 125 – CAD 229 (Dependent Application Fee) is charged apart from the World Visa Permit service fee. If you do not wish to use the services of World Visa Permit, you can apply through the official website of the Canadian Government for a Student Visa. The government charges would be applicable as mentioned above. If the free assessment result suggest that you are not eligible for a Work Permit Visa, we will recommend an alternative service to you.

Are you looking to Settle Abroad? As one of the best and fastest growing immigration firms,our experience and expertise matters.Call our qualified Immigration Experts on +91- 9873002310


WVP International is primarily an immigration advisory company that offer consultation for world wide immigration options. WVP International is not associated with any government authority or department of immigration.

© 2019, Copyright WVP Services Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Sitemap