Canada Express Entry Process Step by Step from India 2019
Immigrate to Canada – Express Entry On 1st January 2015, Canada launched its new Express Entry visa system, aimed at improving the visa selection process for permanent residency and speeding up decision times to six months or less. We assist those people who are really looking for an overseas career as well as permanent settlement to realize their dreams of migrating to a country that offers one of the best living standards in the world.
Find Out If You Are eligible To Apply!!
There is still a backlog of Canadian immigration cases, which is one of the reasons why the Canadian government have launched this new system. It is designed to prevent a future backlog of applications, and improve the selection process. It is hoped that with increased access to highly skilled overseas workers, the Canadian economy will benefit from this new system.
Canada provides a successful opportunity and a stable environment to those who elect to become a part of its landscape. It abounds with economic prosperity, sound and affordable education options, ample business prospects, world renowned health care and retirement schemes, an abundance of land, clean air and fresh water supplies, all providing for a safe and secure environment.
Determine your eligibility:
Express Entry Canada is a new electronic systems aimed at making immigration much simpler and easier for aspiring applicants. Express entry is a system introduced by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for processing immigration applications under the following economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience ClassCanadian Experience Clas
- Some of the Provincial Nominee Programs
If you are eligible under any of the economic immigration programs, then you can get entry into the Express Entry Pool. Take our fill the Pre Assessment form. now and know if you are eligible for Canada Express Entry or not. Our Canada Immigration experts will review your profile and then let you know about your potential chances into Express Entry.
How Express Entry works:
The Canadian employers and provinces will further choose from the pool, to find those candidates who can fill positions that are vacant. To be placed in the pool, an applicant must submit an Expression of Interest under any one of the programs. Following this, the highest ranking applicants will be sent an Invitation to Apply [ITA] under any of the above mentioned Canadian Economic Programs.
Once an ITA is received, a candidate must submit a PR application that is fully completed. Such applications will take 6 months or less to be processed. The Canadian Express Entry requires an applicant to be eligible in terms of age, English language proficiency, work experience (in and outside Canada) and educational qualification.
Hurry Up!! Apply Now for Canada PR
Express Entry Step by Step Process 2019
The following is a stepwise guide to immigration to Canada through the Express Entry program:
[Step #1] Create an Express Entry Profile with the IRCC online.
[Step #2] Submit valid documents online or by post.
[Step #3] Check your CRS score. Improve it with professional immigration consultancy.
[Step #4] Keep in touch with latest immigration draw updates.
[Step #5] Once selected, apply within 60 days.
Creating an Express Entry profile:
If you aspire to attain Canadian permanent residence and are eligible under one of the economic immigration programs, then you will first have to make create an express entry profile. Here you will need to provide information about your skills, language ability, work experience, education, and some essential other information.
If you meet the criteria, then you will be given entry into the express entry pool, where candidates are ranked according to a Comprehensive Ranking System.
If you do not have a provincial nomination or valid job offer from a Canadian employer, then you must register with Canada’s Job Bank.
Note: It is very important to provide correct information to avoid being disqualified from re-entering the pool.
Want a promising Express Entry profile? Hire our Express Entry experts right away!!!
Settle Abroad to Canada in 6-8 Months Apply Now!!
What are the documents required to apply for Canada PR?
1. 1 photographs for you, your spouse and child (If applicable)
2. All Passport bio pages of you, your spouse and child (If applicable)
3. Birth certificate of you, your spouse and child (If applicable) (mandatory document)
4. Marriage certificate
5. All educational and experience certificates of you and your spouse
6. Original IELTS Certificate of your spouse (You will have to score in Listening=8.5, Reading=8, Writing=7.5, Speaking=7.5 to get more points)
7. Experience certificate from all employers till date (offer letter, Appointment letter, salary revision letter, relieving letter, service certificate) of you and your spouse (if applicable)
8. Original Reference letters from all employers for you & your spouse. (mandatory) The reference letter is a compulsory document. It should be on company letterhead. If you can’t get a reference letter then we have to submit statutory declaration by self + statutory declaration by Supervisor / Manager for each role.
9. Credit card for CAD 2230 [CAD 1250 (Visa Fees) +980(Right of landing fees) = Total 2230
Improve your profile and Comprehensive Ranking System:
If you are planning to immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry program, your score in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is very important to ensure your eligibility. You will be ranked in the Express Entry pool according to the Comprehensive Ranking System, which ranks candidates based on the following factors:
- Core human capital
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner
- Skill transferability
- Provincial nomination or a qualifying job offer of arranged employment.
The Comprehensive Ranking System awards points out of a total of 1,200 Candidates with higher points are placed higher in the pool and have more chances of getting picked from the pool.
In order to improve your chances to get an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residence, you should try to improve your Express Entry Profile.
Invitation to Apply for PR
The Express Entry Pool enables the Canadian government and other provincial Governments, and also Canadian employers to select eligible candidates.
Candidates with highest rank in the express entry pool or those with a valid job offer/provincial nomination are invited to apply for Canada Permanent Residency. Once you have received an ITA (Invitation to Apply) you generally have 60 days to submit your Permanent Residency application.
Hurry Up!! Apply Now for Canada PR
What is Benefits of Canada PR:
The Canada PR offers you the following benefits:
- You can stay and work anywhere in Canada for an indefinite time.
- You will become eligible for Canadian citizenship after three years staying in Canada as a Canada PR.
- With Canada PR, your children can have free public education. As most of the universities and educational institutions are funded by provinces, each province carries out its own education system.
- You can have free access to healthcare services called Medicare, which is publicly funded health care system. Your family and you can avail both primary health care and supplemental coverage. Being a Canada PR you get a health insurance card, where you do not have to pay directly for the health-care services.
- Certain family relatives can come to Canada on family sponsorship.
- You can enjoy the employee benefits being a Canada PR. Some of the benefits are group life insurance, vehicle allowances, pension benefits, health and dental insurance and training expenses.
- On becoming a Canadian citizen, you can travel to over 150 countries with a Canadian passport.
- You can enjoy the same rights of those enjoyed by the citizens.
- Where you are a foreign trained worker, you stand eligible for a Foreign Credential Recognition Program, which helps you find a job in your field quickly.
The References and Statutory declarations must include:
- Full name and address of the company and any telephone, email and website addresses
- The name and position of your direct superior and a contact number for them and signed by the author
- Details of the exact period of employment including:
- whether permanent or temporary
- whether full-time or part-time
Canada PR Processing time:
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) aims to process applications within 6 to 8 months from the date of submission.
High Demands jobs in Canada 2019
You may call the qualified Canada immigration experts help of WVP with the dedicated team of immigration specialists WVP International provides its clients best
support and assistance to secure their PR visa and move abroad.
You may contact the experts at WVP on +91 8130026294,011-49406708
You may also fill the Pre Assessment form to receive the call back from the WVP visa and immigration expert.