The Skilled Independent visa (subclass 180) is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an Australian employer, family member or nominated by a state or territory. From a range of Australian visas, Skilled Independent Visa for Australia is the most popular Australian visa among the skilled workers. This visa is specially designed for those skilled migrants who don’t have any sponsorship from the employer, state, territory or a family member residing in Australia. Since this is a points-based visa, so selection for this visa is only made on the basis of the skilled migrant’s age, experience, and profile score. This visa offers permanent residency in Australia to the skilled migrant and his family members.High Demands jobs in Australia 2020
For the application under this visa, the skilled worker first requires to select an occupation from Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia and then submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) online. If the profile of the skilled worker is selected, he will receive an ITA (Invitation To Apply) for a permanent residency visa within the period of 60 days.
Key Requirements of Subclass 189 Visa :-
To apply for this visa an applicant must:-
Only those individuals from abroad– who possess an invite from the concerned organization, can suitably present a petition. For the objects of the same, it is vital that the candidate:
1. Choose an occupations listed in (Skilled occupation list) of Australia.
2. Score at least 65 points based on his/her profile factors, i.e. Age, Qualification, Experience,English proficiency and other such components if applicable
3. Be under 50 years of age.
4. Have positive skills assessment form the recognized assessing authority
5. Must get the appropriate IELTS score to prove English Proficiency
6. Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
7. Get the valid health and character certifications.
Benefits of the visa:-
This visa allows you and your family to:
1. Live and work in Australia indefinitely.
2. Study full time in Australia at any grade of learning whether it is school, graduate, post
graduate, or vocational education at domestic scholar rates.
3. Get subsidized health care facilities
4. Get certain social security benefits/ payments.
5. Apply for Australian citizenship after spending specific time in Australia.
6. Sponsor a family member for permanent or temporary residency in Australia.Am i eligible to Australia (Subclass 189)
If you wish to apply skilled independent visa for Australia (subclass 189 visa), you can get the complete assistance from the Australian migration expert at WVP International.
You may contact the experts at WVP on +91 8130026294, 011-49406708. The experts at WVP International have got years of experience in Australian immigration process and diverse visa categories. Hence, you can expect the best mentor ship and guidance while you apply for this visa.
WVP International is primarily an immigration advisory company that offer consultation for world wide immigration options. WVP International is not associated with any government authority or department of immigration.