Ontario Provincial Nominee Program 2021
The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) allows foreign workers, international students and others with the right skills, experience and education to apply for a nomination for permanent residence in Ontario.The program is:
- Operated by the Ontario government in partnership with the federal government through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Designed to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development needs.
What you need to know
The OINP is made up of three categories and each category is divided into several streams:
Employer Job offer Category-
The employer job offer category has three streams. You must have a full-time and permanent job offer from an Ontario employer to qualify.
- Foreign Worker Stream
- International Student Stream
- In-Demand Skills Stream
Human Capital Category-
The human capital category has two sub-categories, the international graduate streams and Ontario’s Express Entry streams.
- International Graduates: To qualify under the Masters Graduate or PhD Graduate streams, you must have a graduate degree from an eligible Ontario university and apply within two years of getting your degree:
- Masters Graduate Stream
- PhD Graduate Stream
- Ontario’s Express Entry: To qualify under Ontario’s Express Entry streams, you must have a profile in the federal government’s Express Entry system and receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario.
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Skilled Trades Stream
The business category has one stream (Entrepreneur stream) You must be an entrepreneur from outside of Canada looking to start a new business or buy an existing business in Ontario.
Three steps to a successful OINP application
If you want to ensure that your OINP application is as successful and stress-free as possible then you need to make sure that you pay attention to the following helpful steps:
- Make sure you qualify: This may sound like a pretty obvious point to make but the reality is that many OINP applicants fail to ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility qualifying criteria. So, to avoid this stress make sure you meet all the mandatory requirements for the OINP stream you’ve applied for.
- Apply to be nominated by the Ontario government: Once you’ve chosen your stream, you must apply online, through the OINP e-Filing Portal. It takes between two to three hours to complete the application.The application cost for the employer job offer and human capital streams is either $1,500 or $2,000, and for the the business streams is $3,500 per business partner or key staff applicant.Application processing times vary, read Application Processing Times and Nominations Issued for more information.
- Apply to the Government of Canada for permanent residence: If your application is successful and you are nominated by the Ontario government, the next step is to apply for permanent residence through IRCC. The Government of Canada makes the final decision on who becomes a permanent resident.
Why WVP Best Consultants for Canada PR Visa ?
WVP International are amongst the top-most names in the immigration industry and a very reliable immigration firm with an exceptional track of thousands of successful PR Visa applications. Following are some of the major reasons that make us The Best Immigration Consultancy for Canada PR Visa:
- Step-by-Step guiding through process and eligibility.
- Maintains transparency & Secure Online Process.
- Reasonable Consultation Charges for visa.
- Our only mission is your success with zero defect.
- Complaint Redressal system for any process.
- Experience of more than 25,000 processed applications.
- Each Case is reviewed 3 times before submission
- Easy assessment of the qualification and other skills.
- A one- stop shop for all your immigration needs.
- Our Consultation provided by licensed and authorized representative.