Germany Jobseeker Visa 2021
Germany job seeker visa is for foreign national who intend to work in Germany. The visa allows them for a continuous stay and job search in Germany for 6 months. Germany job seeker visa (long or short term) is a temporary residence permit.
It is home to automobile, engineering, software, pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology, energy firms and many more.
Features of Job Seeker Visa
- Temporary residence permit or job search permit of 6 months
- If you get a job in 6 months, you can apply for German work visa
- If you are unable to find a job, need to return to your country of origin
Who is Eligible to Apply for this Visa?
- Should be a Graduate
- Minimum 3 years of work experience relevant to education
- Must be proficient in English
Documents & Funds Required
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months
- Motivation letter outlining the details like: purpose of seeking job in Germany, plan of action to get job, time required to secure a job etc. The letter should have next career plans if job search in Germany is unsuccessful.
- Documents to prove your educational qualifications
- CV with educational and employment details
- Proof of accommodation in Germany
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Life and Earth Sciences
- Professionals and Associate Professionals
- Proof of sufficient funds to sustain the stay
- Medical and health insurance
- Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
- Referral Letter
- Proof of personal status in India (marriage, birth certificate etc)
Visa Process Flow
- Sign up with WVP International
- You will be allocated to a case immigration officer who will guide you through required documents & process
- Case immigration officer will assist you in filling visa application forms
- Visa interview date will be booked by us (if required)
- Required documents and funds need to be submitted at visa office
- Guidance on traveling and job search in Germany
Application Process And Appointment
After you have gathered the necessary documents, the final step is to fill out an application form from your German Embassy office for the job seeker visa. After you have submitted the form, you will be booked an appointment for an interview. Your background and documents, application form, and interview will determine whether you will be granted the Germany job seeker visa.
Why WVP Internatioal?
WVP International is a registered and experienced immigration consultancy. We can help in getting your documents ready for a particular visa. Our process is scrutinized at several levels to help you have an error-free process.