Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Canada
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program is a permanent immigration program designed by the province of Saskatchewan that works under the agreement of federal government.
The PNP is strategically designed to attract immigrants in areas which will benefit the province: skilled workers, workers in sectors with labour shortages, workers with job offers, and entrepreneurs.
How to Apply in SINP 2021?
SINP offers you different categories to choose from based on your profile and skill type. Here are the key SINP categories you can apply for.
International Skilled Workers -
This category accepts applications from skilled workers who plan to live and work in the Province of Saskatchewan. Applicants are measured based on a points system and can be nominated under one of three sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
Experience Category -
This category is for foreign workers that are currently living in Saskatchewan. The Saskatchewan Experience Category accepts applications under the following sub-categories:
- Existing Work Permit
- Health Professionals
- Hospitality Sector Project
- Long Haul Truck Driver Project
Entrepreneur and Farm Category -
This category is for those immigrants who are planning to run a business or farm in Saskatchewan. These categories have different immigration processes as well as the requirements. If you are able to meet the requirements of any of the above categories, you can submit your application for a provincial nomination to the SINP.
What is the SINP’s Eligibility criteria?
Now, there is another sub-category for immigrants who do not have a valid express entry profile but have work experience in an occupation that is in-demand in the province. This stream is the International Skilled Worker – Occupations in-demand.
To be eligible under this category, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have score minimum of 60 points out of 100 in SINP point’s assessment grid
- Have minimum CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark level 4 (Some employers may ask for language scores that are higher than CLB 4)
- Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to that in Canada
- Have work experience that is highly skilled and not on the SINP’s Excluded Occupation List
- Your work experience must be related to your occupation and education
- You may need to provide proof of Professional Status or of eligibility for Licensure
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan
If you can meet the above requirements, you will be successfully nominated by the province of Saskatchewan for permanent residence.
What are the benefits of SINP?
Here are the key benefits of applying to SINP:
- No Job offer required from an employer in Canada in order to apply in SINP.
- Minimum English language proficiency required, i.e. CLB 4 in all four aspects of the language (IELTS – Reading 3.5, Writing 4.0, Speaking 4.0, Listening 4.5), if you choose to apply in OID stream of SINP.
- Competitive processing time compared to other provincial nominee programs.
- Well-structured online process to apply in SINP.
- Selection based on the province economic and labour force needs for applicant.
- Application processing time is faster than Federal Skilled Worker Visa.
- Provincial immigration officers providing assistance all through the process.
Why WVP Best Consultants for Canada PR Visa ?
WVP International are amongst the top-most names in the immigration industry and a very reliable immigration firm with an exceptional track of thousands of successful PR Visa applications. Following are some of the major reasons that make us The Best Immigration Consultancy for Canada PR Visa:
- Step-by-Step guiding through process and eligibility.
- Maintains transparency & Secure Online Process.
- Reasonable Consultation Charges for visa.
- Our only mission is your success with zero defect.
- Complaint Redressal system for any process.
- Experience of more than 25,000 processed applications.
- Each Case is reviewed 3 times before submission
- Easy assessment of the qualification and other skills.
- A one- stop shop for all your immigration needs.
- Our Consultation provided by licensed and authorized representative.