New Zealand Work Visa
Many people work temporarily in New Zealand as a step towards gaining residence and settling permanently. If your talents are needed by New Zealand employers, you can apply to work in New Zealand under our Work to Residence category.
New Zealand Work Visa Categories
Work to Residence: The Work to Residence category allows you to get a temporary work visa and/or permit as a step towards gaining permanent residence. Applicants may be qualified in occupations that are in demand in New Zealand or may have exceptional talent in sports or the arts.
Employee of a Relocating Company: If you are a key employee of a business that is relocating its operations to New Zealand, you can apply for a work permit and later a residence permit under the scheme of ‘Employee of a Relocating Company’ category.
- You should be well qualified with the essential skills as per occupation listed under long-term skill shortage list.
- You must have relevant and adequate experience in the concerned field.
- You must have the Offer letter from New Zealand employer to work in the country.
- Registration with New Zealand’s concerned board.
To qualify for a New Zealand Work Visa / Permit you must:
- Be in good health and of good character;
- Have a valid passport; and
- Genuinely intend to work lawfully in New Zealand for a limited time.
Benefits of a Newzealand VISA
A few of the innumerable benefits that follow a PR in New Zealand are:
- You can live, work, travel and study in New Zealand indefinitely without any restrictions
- You can avail medical facilities at subsidised rates as well as social security benefits
- Your children shall be eligible for free education at state-run schools and universities
- You can sponsor your relatives to apply for permanent resident visas, provided they meet the residency and assurance of support requirements
- You can apply for New Zealand citizenship after staying in the country for several years, needless to say that you fulfil all their other criteria such as basic usage of English language, communicative skills, good character, and a clear intent to continue staying in the country
- Children born in New Zealand shall automatically gain citizenship of the country by birth
Contact us if you wish to apply for Work Visa either to work temporarily in New Zealand or as pathway to migrate and secure permanent residence in New Zealand.